- FDA approves drug made from bioengineered goats http://t.co/1gSG0WV0DA #biogoat #goat #goatsupremacy #youarewelcome 04:13:40 PM December 06, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't let the FCC break the Internet. Tell @TomWheelerFCC to reclassify: http://t.co/TAANvVEntU 02:33:33 PM April 23, 2014 from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- From @steam_games: http://t.co/uWsN9E5BXw 08:25:40 PM March 21, 2014 from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The lovely Neil deGrasse Tyson featured a goat's eye tonight on Cosmos! And he did it while explaining evolution! @COSMOSonTV #Cosmos 09:42:18 PM March 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's War! http://t.co/P6QMPSCBKd #HircineGlory #muscularass 08:59:40 PM March 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I amplify the High Shinto Priestess' wolf-helmed prayer! http://t.co/mInliZIhk5 04:16:07 PM March 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My humans are coming! 02:22:37 AM March 07, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #EndOfTheWorldConfession I can bend my neck back far enough to taste my own sweet nectar. 09:55:16 PM December 20, 2012 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @acluhawaii Haiku Challenge -- Priest, shaman or witch /Free to disagree, free to / Embrace, happily #haiku #aclu 06:10:21 PM December 13, 2012 from Twitter Web Client in reply to acluhawaii ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @acluhawaii Haiku Challenge Goats bleat; donkeys bray / Expressions abound freely Straight or gay: OK! #aclu #haiku 06:09:18 PM December 13, 2012 from Twitter Web Client in reply to acluhawaii ReplyRetweetFavorite
“Biotech drugs, which are made from living cells, provide some of the best efforts at curing diseases such as diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and HIV. Recently, the Food & Drug Administration approved a drug made from bioengineered goats that treats patients with a rare blood clotting disorder.”
It’s about time. I have itches!
The humans’ fascination with us has taken a bizarre new turn. AVAILABLE MARCH 29, bipeds!
Breaking News: H.H. Neil deGrasse Tyson featured a lovely goat’s eye tonight on Cosmos! Even better, he did it while explaining evolution.